Year Age Eligibility as on 31 March, 2023 Pre-Primary Early Red 22 Months + Red 2 Years + Blue ( Nursery) 3 Years + EYFS (KG) 4 Years + Key Stage 1 & 2 (Cambridge Primary) Year 1 5 Years + Year 2 6 Years + Year 3 7 Years + Year 4 8 Years + Year 5 9 Years + Key Stage 3 (Cambridge Lower Secondary) Year 6 10 Years + Year 7 11 Years + Year 8 12 Years + Key Stage 4 (Cambridge Upper Secondary - IGCSE) Year 9 13 Years + Year 10 14 Years + Key Stage 5 (Cambridge Advanced International AS & A Level) Year 11 15 Years + Year 12 16 Years +
- Steps to Admissions
1. Collect the registration form from The Ardee School office.
2. Submit the filled in registration form in person at The Ardee School office, Gurugram.
3. Await intimation from the school authorities for an interaction, which is usually done once the registration forms are processed by the management and can take 2-4 weeks.
4. Parents will be intimated by an e-mail on the results of their interaction and the procedure to follow the after.Incase you wish to visit the school campus email or call the school office to fix an appointment.
- Documents Required
Following documents are required to be submitted upon intimation of the offer for admission for your child to the school:
- 6 passport size photographs of the student and 2 passport size photograph of each parent.
- Birth Certificate of the child (in original) for verification and legible photocopy for the school records.
- A photocopy of the proof of residence (electricity bill, telephone bill / voters ID) and the original of the same for verification.
- Aadhar Card of both the parents and of student (in case available)
- A photocopy of PAN CARD of the Payee Parent
- Previous School's Report Card & Transfer Certificate.
You will be provided with the following documents - The Indemnity form, The Health Card and the Consent Form. You are requested to sign and return them at the time of admission and payment of fees.
- Payment of fees
The admission fees will be paid at the school office. The fees can be paid on quarterly / half yearly / yearly basis.
Any queries related to the fee structure and refund policy may be clarified at the time of admission.
One quarter notice (in writing or email) fee in lieu of such a notice must be given before withdrawal.
Transfer Certificate will be issued subject to clearance of all dues.
Notice for withdrawal must be provided as follows:
- For withdrawal at the end of first term notice must be given by June 30, 2022.
- For withdrawal at the end of second term notice must be given by September 30, 2022.
- For withdrawal at the end of third term notice must be given by December 31, 2022.
- For withdrawal at the end of fourth term notice must be given by March 31, 2023.
Last date for the payment of fee
- The last date for payment of first term fee is July 10, 2022.
- The last date for payment of second term fee is October 10, 2022.
- The last date for payment of third term fee is January 10, 2023.
- The last date for payment of fourth term fee is April 10, 2023.
The Ardee School is one of the leading co-educational institutes of India. Here at Ardee we offer an inspiring, enriching and inclusive academic environment to our students. From its foundation in 2003, we are proud to offer two exclusively Montessori schools and three K-12 schools in New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Gurugram and Goa. As a school with a global perspective, we nurture in our students a deeper understanding of the self and of the world around them. We hone their natural intellect, individual excellence and their capacity for interdisciplinary collaboration and exchange, and guide them to become confident and conscientious citizen-leaders.