Keeping your children safe while at school is The Ardee School’s top priority and a prerequisite for effective learning & teaching. As always, we welcome your suggestions and would be happy to discuss any ideas or concerns you may have regarding the matter of school safety or emergency preparedness.
The 'Primary Responsibility’ for institutions like ours which nurtures our future generations, is to simulate awareness to be 'Safe and Secure’ at all times. Safety for our students, our teachers, our staff and our visitors is number one in our list of priorities.
School safety, Crisis management, Emergency preparedness need to be more than just process in our schools today. Fire protection, safety from intruders, weather and other possible natural hazards are of prime importance in our system but today we need to look far beyond and create a further protection shield for ourselves from pollution, heat and cold waves, dangerous mosquitoes and pests and this list is becoming progressive. At Ardee we have employed a combination of technology and human efforts to try and remain above potential hazards in our day to day functioning.
Safety at Ardee
- RFID Cards
- Closed Circuit Televsion (CCTV)
- Panic Buttons
- A Control panel is set up with a screen
- Police Verification
- In House Vigilanced Team
- Safety Officer and Crisis management Team
- Health Officer - Nurse
- Walkie-Talkie Communication
- Fire charge and monthly fire drill
- 24 Hour Security
- All construction or repair work on school premisses done on weekends or only after school hours.
- No entry: The school has a No Entry policy for any external service personnel during school hours.